Professor Kyle
A
Tell me there isn't an editorial bias at WaPo – and in main stream media in general. The 1st chart in this article is the most important one – showing the Biden years with far, far more jobs created than during TFG. But on the front page the only charts they show are negative for Biden.
11:59 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
So misleading.

And none of the positives in trump's "years" were due to him, they were carryover from Pres. Obama.
01:47 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
yup and on Jan 20, 2009 at noon, it was all Obamas fault the economy crashed and he continued to ruin America for 8 years and then somehow on Jan 20, 2017 at noon, everything was fantastic again under t.....what a difference a day makes, huh
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
01:54 PM - Dec 23, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
My MAGA dad *still* blames Obama for the housing crash crisis which happened BEFORE the election.

When I ask him why McCain suspended his campaign to "deal with" the crisis, he storms off yelling that he KNOWS he's right. It was HIS retirement that OBAMA lost!

Don't bother them with facts.
02:13 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
SO. ACCURATE.

Exactly. And these lies are told again and again and again and no one ever says, wait a second.

If we do anything, we should always be the ones to say "wait a second."
01:57 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
drives me nuts that more people are not like hey "wait a second" how does it not click at some point that what you hear is not what you see IRL
I guess they just want to be mad and they want to hate and blame.
02:03 PM - Dec 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}