KiKiPosting
A
I am being constantly reminded that it was 5 yrs ago that I went to #venice for my 60th BD. I went alone for 11 days. 4 days during #Carnivale & 7 days after everyone left. Then on to Florence. This was one of my #photos .
#travel #Photography #Italy #People #costume #Sunday #Fun #adventure
06:01 AM - Mar 05, 2023
TwoFish Flying
A
In response to KiKiPosting.
The composition of this photo is amazing. And what an adventure! All milestone birthdays should be celebrated like this. Bravo!
06:33 AM - Mar 05, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to TwoFish Flying.
Thank you! That is exactly why I went! All by myself! No tours, no one to say, "Are you done taking photos yet?" 😂 My BF is also a photographer but he can't travel in the winter due to work, so I do a lot of traveling on my own during winter, usually with tour groups or ask a GF to come along.
06:38 AM - Mar 05, 2023 (Edited)
Ben East
A
In response to KiKiPosting.
Completely stunning! Bookmarking for artistic inspiration if that’s ok with you (would never draw from a photo without permission though!)
06:05 AM - Mar 05, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
In response to Ben East.
Ben, when I can inspire others to create art, I am all for it. I do not look at the world as there not being enough for all. I look at the world as there being enough for all.I would love for you to CREATE, as long as I can see your creation afterwards.I have had many people paint & draw my phot
06:12 AM - Mar 05, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}