Rep. Ritchie Torres
A
Rubio: "China is sending a message that the US can’t even do anything about a balloon flying over their airspace.”

Pres. Biden did do something. He SHOT IT DOWN.

Senator, any word on the 3 Chinese balloons that the Trump administration neither publicly disclosed nor shot down?
04:40 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Tory Gates
A
In response to Rep. Ritchie Torres.
Little Marco still thinks Trump will pick him as VP. He would have sold out his family to Castro if it meant something for him.
09:12 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Muriel Branch
B
Most people need a reason to lie. Rubio doesn’t. If he’s breathing, he’s lying. And, such stupid, verifiable lies. Uugghh.
07:39 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Devil InDisguise
A
Right!!!
08:31 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
Quiz me the following, not to be ambivalent or worse, WHAT in the name of CEASER'S Ghost are the rest of you politicians doing to GAG order these Seditious Republican Individuls in there are about 148 of them , that should be written up and suspended.
08:24 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
The House has approved articles of impeachment 21 times for 20 federal officers. Of these: Fifteen were federal judges: thirteen district court judges, one court of appeals judge (who also sat on the Commerce Court), and one associate justice of the Supreme Court.
08:34 PM - Aug 17, 2023 (Edited)
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
Addendum #2 ...https://en.wikipedia.org/w... Review List please, and WHY?? has this yet to be initiated in 2023-and into infinity?? Asking of the??
08:36 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Lori Chapman
A
They are all idiots. The GOP could say the sky is emerald green and their supporters would not argue. It's pathetic. It's disturbing. They are the exact opposite of what our country is about.
10:19 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Kene Okpareke
A
There's something deeply wrong with that man.
07:04 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Vincent Haakmat
A
Rubio is very good at pointing fingers, yet never has any solution to the problem he criticizes
06:53 PM - Feb 05, 2023
NeverNotBlack
A
Of course he or his homies don't have anything to say about the THREE floating in our air space during Trump. Their righteous indignation is disingenuous.
06:39 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Kathy Gori
A
I loved seeing Rubios' face when he was told the balloon went over 3 times during trumps presidency and nobody said anything, and never mentioned it to the public. It certainly wasn't shot down.. A great moment. PS: my husband was born in the Bronx
05:42 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
05:38 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
Off topic - please encourage other members of the Democratic Caucus to join Spoutible. I'd love to have their voices here as well: AOC, Katie Porter, Ilhan Omar Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Ted Lieu, Hakiem Jeffries, Nancy Pelosi, etc.
05:14 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Brian Foley
A
Rubio: Hunter Biden’s Laptop.
05:11 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Lisa White
A
I'm sure he deflected or recited a Bible verse.
05:01 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Kelly LeGris
A
I find the simultaneous claims of "that's disinformation and it didn't happen" and "those balloons were different and not as dangerous to national security" to be a classic example of GOP gaslighting.
04:45 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}