Christopher Bouzy
A
It's too early to tell, but Democrats have numerous opportunities to flip seats across the country, especially in New York.
Phred @Phred
Christopher @cbouzy - how do you feel about Adam Frisch winning the 3rd Colorado district? I felt ‘fairly confident’ Adam running against Boebert. My stomach turned into knots when I read it would be another Republican. The area is strong gas and oil and evangelical.
09:08 AM - Dec 28, 2023
10:10 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Margaret (Peggy) Ann Alick
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bobert is now running in another district. Allegedly one more republican. She could see the writing on the wall.
08:49 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Dems Hub
A
Up to 6 potentially - being the initial outlook for NY's new maps.

Alabama's 2nd district opened up to lean Blue, and with Wisconsin making a redistricting decision soon that could favor Dems - well that's a few of the many reasons to sense optimism heading into 2024.
08:26 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
Flipping is good.
01:19 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Garnet
A
I'll be extremely surprised if Santos' former seat doesn't flip back Dem. The local Republican party kicked him out, but it's still a big black eye.
IDK who they'll run,but the Dems are running the former incumbent, who people, on the whole, actually liked.
12:23 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Steve M.
A
In response to Garnet.
Here's the replacement candidate - an Ethiopian Orthodox Jew who was once in the IDF.

https://nymag.com/intellig...
12:39 PM - Dec 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}