Bowerydoll
A
Stone, cold TRUTH🔥 Nimarata is doing what so many have done/continue to do by chasing after the myth of the model minority and the desperation to claim adjacency to whiteness.
Woke/Saying NO to polls @Woke
Black people have not only been looked at with disdain and face racial prejudice from whites.

It surprises many that brown skinned immigrants also have the same feelings towards us as well.

Nicky Haley is not an exception.
02:52 PM - Dec 28, 2023
04:37 PM - Dec 28, 2023 (Edited)
Build the Future
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
I feel like Nikki is in the latter stages of “fake it until you make it”…it’s her core belief now. Any placating/backtracking words that she utters now are really just lies.
11:10 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Build the Future.
Truth, Tony🔥🔥🔥🔥
12:21 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Dr K
A
Amen👏🏾
02:12 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
"Yet our best trained, best educated, best equipped, best prepared troops refuse to fight. Matter fact, they would rather switch...than fight."
09:18 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Darwin
A
06:08 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
Oh, yes! Latino Magats make my head spin. 😡🤬😡🤬😡
05:28 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
You are not kidding. I get motion sickness every time I hear one of them try to defend orange Mussolini and their cult.
05:30 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Terminator LX
A
I think it goes deeper than that. I think she wants to pass for white. She’s not dumb. She knows enough people know her parents are Indian that she can’t fool us all. But she hopes she will be accepted by white people who do know while fooling those who don’t know & get just enough votes to win.
05:21 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Adjaceny to whiteness INCLUDES those trying to pass for white. The desperate goal is to be as close to the flawed myth of white supremacy as possible.
05:29 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Ya know, this has been explained to me and, as a white person, it's still hard to wrap my brain around.
05:20 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
I wish a debate panel would ask
NiKKKi & Babadook Ramaswamy
to elaborate in detail how they feel about the Indian caste system, and should it be abolished. That will expose their colorism and racism even more. 💯
05:14 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Heh. Part of their animosity towards each other stems from Haley being of Sikh descent, and Ramaswamy being Brahmin. Ask that question at the next debate and bring popcorn, 'cause they will go 'splodey. 😁
05:37 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Build the Future
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Babadook Ramaswamy…nicely done….he really does have a Babadook essence!
11:05 AM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}