BurgerFanMan
A
It's useful to remember that the Trump Administration, starting in November 2020, withheld all Federal funding for incoming Biden transition teams & denied team access to West Wing offices. That should have been a DEFCON 2 warning to the FBI, the SS, DC Police, etc. So many deaf ears prevailed...
07:41 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Red Shoe
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
I remember that created saga. IMO it was created to siphon $$ under the guise of Txxxmp Inauguration prep.
I know it sounds outlandish and conspiratorial but I never put anything beneath him or the majority of those who were part of his “administration”!
12:34 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Susan Wilt
A
The T**** administration undermining the Biden transition team should also have been ALL CAPS headlines in newspapers and TV news. Blocking the Biden transition is traitorous as the chaos it causes undermines the US government, country, and citizens.
06:40 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
I wonder who would have been the oversight of all of those agencies at that time?
10:36 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Wilfully deaf ears...
10:34 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Abby Abramf
A
The Biden administration has been hobbled since BEFORE Day 1 & have been able to accomplish so much. Governing is skilled work, and done better by those with experience. This is proof.
09:35 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Abby Abramf.
It helps that Uncle Joe has been around long enough to know where all the loopholes are.
06:22 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Jeanne Davies
A
In response to Abby Abramf.
Agreed. We are so blessed to have him in the White House at this time. He knows how the sausage is made.
11:12 AM - Dec 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}