Sarah Apfel
A
#GoodMorningSpoutible .

I like having a President who knows this country's history and isn't afraid to tell the truth about it.

I like having Joe Biden as our President and can't wait to vote #BidenHarris2024 . 💛
11:56 AM - Dec 28, 2023 (Edited)
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Surprising how many people are satisfied w/the bare minimum Joes outrage as president should have been epic. 4 words Joe really. Do better. #4wordjoe your vp is Black& a lot of your cabinet. You could’ve at least issued an official statement but most Black people aren’t Zionist so maybe that’s why.
07:50 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
It’s amazing how many people now think “outrage” is what people want from a president.

A straight forward statement of the truth shows how simple it is to say, and therefore highlights the fact that Haley chose not to.
In response to MANTA & FREE PALESTINE.
10:14 AM - Dec 29, 2023
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
As a Black American descendant of enslaved Africans in America thank you for letting me know what to expect from the president of my country when my people and my history are insulted and also thank you for explaining to me how I should react to being happy with 4 words & not an official statement
12:38 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to MANTA & FREE PALESTINE.
Not trying to tell you how to feel about anything.

But if you want a President who will rise to the bait of every dog whistle welding attention seeker like he’s a political commentator instead of a leader, I’m afraid he lost his last election.

Biden made her look small, which is all SHE deserves.
02:40 PM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}