Sarah Apfel
A
#GoodMorningSpoutible .

I like having a President who knows this country's history and isn't afraid to tell the truth about it.

I like having Joe Biden as our President and can't wait to vote #BidenHarris2024 . 💛
11:56 AM - Dec 28, 2023 (Edited)
MANTA & FREE PALESTINE
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Surprising how many people are satisfied w/the bare minimum Joes outrage as president should have been epic. 4 words Joe really. Do better. #4wordjoe your vp is Black& a lot of your cabinet. You could’ve at least issued an official statement but most Black people aren’t Zionist so maybe that’s why.
07:50 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to MANTA & FREE PALESTINE.
It’s amazing how many people now think “outrage” is what people want from a president.

A straight forward statement of the truth shows how simple it is to say, and therefore highlights the fact that Haley chose not to.
10:14 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Ground Control
A
AND can run circles around the latest GOP Great White Nope (yes, I know she's a Sikh but she's white enough for them--for now).
08:14 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Ground Control.
🙄
08:29 PM - Dec 28, 2023
André Ware
A
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾!!!

That's what's maddening about all of this. We're literally at a "good versus evil" inflection point in this country & some folks are just grabbing popcorn to see which side will win, screw the stakes. 🤬🤬🤬
01:21 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to André Ware.
01:25 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Dennis Bode
A
I had a college professor of history teach us that the civil war was waged for economic reasons, not for slavery abolition. That is when I truly began to think critically and reject the teachings and doing my research. Do not blindly accept what others teach.
01:20 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Dennis Bode.
Yeah, I've had people try that economic reasons crap with me, too. But they never do have an answer when u
I point out that the South's economy was powered by Black people's pain and misery.
01:28 PM - Dec 28, 2023 (Edited)
TarakaD
A
💯
01:06 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Honestly I don’t think it was about her not telling the truth about slavery, it was the fact that she had no knowledge of what caused the civil war. If you noticed, she asked the audience member what do you think was the cause of the Civil War? She has no clue!!
01:02 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
That could be it but imo, she knew but was too cowardly to speak the truth to the moronic Maga hordes she's courting
01:04 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Deborah Budd
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
She was stalling to see what the questioner wanted. Classic politician behavior.
10:22 AM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}