Renee Tang
A
thread 1/3
🚨If your review of @Spoutible got removed on Trustpilot and the “review process” failed, please give Trustpilot hell, as per @cbouzy . @phil You guys have built something really extraordinary here and all of us will fight to preserve it. ❤️
Renee Tang @ModernMulan
My response to Trustpilot removing my first review. #Bastards 😡
02:18 PM - Dec 29, 2023
02:23 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Renee Tang
A
thread 2/3
Trustpilot is suppose to be a trustworthy reviews platform, yet they are asking ME to do the job of their special software and Content Integrity Team agent in proving that I am a real person and that my review is real.
12:01 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Renee Tang
A
thread 3/3
My response to Trustpilot's b.s. "documentation" requirement. I did send screenshots of my profile and sample engagements with different users. I already did a second review of @Spoutible (which is active, for now) but I wanted to see whether their "appeal process" (stupid as it is) actually works.
12:07 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Hijinx Marketing
A
In response to Renee Tang.
Mine is still up.
06:40 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Renee Tang
A
In response to Hijinx Marketing.
My first review was posted on 12/11 and removed today. Hopefully it’s not happening to everyone.
06:42 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Renee Tang.
So is Trustpilot a scam like the BBB and Yelp, where they just exist to extort businesses to buy their way out of bad reviews?
05:09 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Renee Tang
A
In response to Casey Wagner.
Trustpilot is supposed to be a trustworthy reviews sharing platform. Free to use. There is a bad actor who is sabotaging positive reviews of Spoutible by claiming the reviews are fake. Trustpilot’s “Content Integrity Team” has been rejecting our appeals. They are listening to the troll and not us.
05:45 PM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}