Renee Tang
A
thread 1/3
🚨If your review of @Spoutible got removed on Trustpilot and the “review process” failed, please give Trustpilot hell, as per @cbouzy . @phil You guys have built something really extraordinary here and all of us will fight to preserve it. ❤️
Renee Tang @ModernMulan
My response to Trustpilot removing my first review. #Bastards 😡
02:18 PM - Dec 29, 2023
02:23 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Renee Tang
A
thread 2/3
Trustpilot is suppose to be a trustworthy reviews platform, yet they are asking ME to do the job of their special software and Content Integrity Team agent in proving that I am a real person and that my review is real.
12:01 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Renee Tang
A
thread 3/3
My response to Trustpilot's b.s. "documentation" requirement. I did send screenshots of my profile and sample engagements with different users. I already did a second review of @Spoutible (which is active, for now) but I wanted to see whether their "appeal process" (stupid as it is) actually works.
12:07 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Renee Tang
A
My first review was posted on 12/11 and removed today. Hopefully it’s not happening to everyone.
In response to Hijinx Marketing.
06:42 PM - Dec 29, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to Renee Tang.
I just checked and my review is still up ... and while I was there I reported a negative review for "Not based on a genuine experience" because it was a complete fabrication about cbouzy.
06:51 PM - Dec 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}