Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey
B
They're losing their hate targets, but, it's more than that. As a person who is whiter than mayonnaise in a snowstorm, I'm here to tell you one way to make certain whites lose their collective sh** is to have a person of color succeed in any appreciable way, and that's part of this.

This spout was deleted.

04:59 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Marian Russell
A
In response to Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey.
I've suspected this for a while. Someone I follow on The Bird has gotten herself sucked into it. Over time, I've noticed that she seems to be vulnerable to things being spread around. 🤷‍♀️
05:17 PM - Feb 05, 2023
B
Some people are very susceptible , especially when disinfo comes from someone they consider trustworthy. I used to follow two blue checks, who, out of the blue, started fixating on Chris Bouzy, trying to start a fight a few months back. Unfollowed and blocked.
In response to Marian Russell.
05:20 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Marian Russell
A
In response to Dr Strange PhD, Cat Lackey.
I think part of what sucked her in to the Bouzy stuff is that there's something about Amber Heard thrown in there, and she's a diehard Depp fan.
05:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
B
In response to Marian Russell.
We need to normalize being wrong about things. So many people take being wrong personally, and will pretzel themselves to avoid admitting they were wrong about something or that now there's a good reason to change your mind.
05:26 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}