Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/6
It is the last day of 2023, and here is what you can expect from Spoutible in 2024. Let's go!

1. We are officially launching Pods in January, and we will take audio chat to the next level. Our brief Pods demonstration was just a tiny example of what Pods can do.
01:27 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/6
2. Microblogging platforms can be notoriously difficult for new users to find interesting content and people to follow. In January, we are releasing interest-based content and connections. We will make it easier for you to see content related to you and find new, interesting people to follow.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/6
3. Microblogging platforms suck at onboarding new users, including Spoutible. We will change that in January with our new onboarding process to help new users configure Spoutible for a more tailored experience. You will no longer need to be a social media pro to get started with Spoutible.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/6
4. We have been working on Spouty for quite some time, and it's the reason why we picked a cute whale as our mascot. Spouty will also be released in January, and you will be able to ask Spouty things like, "How can I change my font size?" or "How can I change my timezone?"
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/6
5. By March, we will expand Spouty to perform tasks. You will be able to say things like, "Spouty, follow people who mainly spout about food." Spouty will then follow people based on the criteria you set. But you will also be able to use Spouty to report users. "Spouty, report someuser for SPAM.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/6
6. This is just a small list of what we have coming in 2024. If you were impressed with the features we released in 2023, I think you will be amazed by what we will release in 2024.
Caryl D
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I always loved that whales swim in a community and their communication are unique shared sound communication

Happy New Year!💫🎉
02:26 PM - Dec 31, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Claudia Citro
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Thank you @cbouzy , once again for this wonderful, fun, educational experience!
01:32 PM - Dec 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}