Synthaholic
A
@cbouzy Dear Head Honcho, last night on my Android tablet I had just composed two spouts into a thread. It was taking some time to put together (bullet points). Well, a little flick of my finger and I accidentally pulled down the page, refreshing, losing everything. Can we get auto-saving of drafts?
04:00 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Synthaholic.
@haruka - see above. do you remember Bouzy addressing this? I can’t find the spout when I use advanced search. I vaguely remember Christopher saying that it’s happened to him as well.
10:07 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Haruka (CLOSED)
A
In response to Phred.
I tried hunting for it as well with no luck. I remember that when we lost the auto-draft of spouts (which I loved) in lieu of auto-threads (which I don’t use), we were told it was a programming nightmare to have both then.
10:39 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Synthaholic.
Synth - if I recall properly, this is on the list of future features. If you go into search, put in ‘draft’ with user name cbouzy, and a date range of the past two months, it should be there. If you can’t find it, let me know and I’ll look for you.
04:34 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Synthaholic
A
In response to Phred.
Thanks Phred. I did search for draft and casche and a few other terms in the 'Help' section, but didn't find anything.
09:33 PM - Dec 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}