Cynthia Williams
A
Have you heard about "Project 2025"? It's a publicly-released document by US's Republican Party outlining what it will do if elected to the Whitehouse in 2024,

1. Abandon the US Constitution.
2. Eliminate most of the US federal govt.
3. Fire all Black federal employees.
4. Force Americans to marry.
06:41 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
It’s the manifestation of ALEC on steroids and beyond.
05:31 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Debbie Lu
A
Absolutely terrifying. They’re already operationalizing the plan in many ways - not just bold and obvious like abortion bans and the Chais Caucus - small ways like supporting candidates in local elections for town/city council, school board etc that fly under the radar for most of us.
12:50 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Dıanna
A
How will they force people to marry? I'm sorry, I haven't read it yet - but, like, at gunpoint? Financially?
10:10 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Sheldene Chant
A
Frightening to just read about - when you live in the Third World...
08:56 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Diane Johnson
A
Why is this not on every news source, daily? This is insane! Our media is enabling the christofascist takeover.
08:46 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Susan McBride
A
It's horrifying! We must get out the vote this year in EVERY election from school boards to city councils to federal offices. We can't let these hateful nut-jobs win. We have to make sure no Rs are running unopposed, too, which has happened way too often. We need to band together & kick some ass!
08:12 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Rick Winschel
B
Just VOTE BLUE!!
07:51 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Carol Glynn
B
This must NEVER see the light of day. It's already started in many red-led states. Must be stopped - it is not sustainable, besides being horrifying!
07:44 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
Yes. Right now I’m working on not panicking every time I think about it. I’m working toward being able to think strategically and make moves as needed.
07:16 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
These people are telegraphing their plans and media folks have been silent about it. Every GOP politician must be asked about it every time.
07:13 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Sandy McPherson
A
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I read a few summaries this morning after seeing this post. The plan, while not surprising, is scary as hell. It is certainly intended to destroy our democracy!
07:05 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
fuuuuuuck. insanity.

also "Project 2025 is a plan to reshape the executive branch of the U.S. federal government in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election."
06:47 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Lynn Massie 💙.
Correct!
06:49 AM - Jan 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}