BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
📺 We are half way into the 8 episodes of BTS Monuments: Beyond The Star docuseries on Disney+. (Don’t “skip intro”s & credits or you’ll miss some footage)
Trailer for Jan 3 Eps 5 & 6 below
Final two Ep 7 & 8 on Jan 10 🥺
'BTS Monuments: Beyond The Star' EP. 5 & 6 Preview - YouTube

삶의 의미와 목표를 찾으려 여전히 달려가는 7명의 이야기Explore the daily lives and innermost thoughts of the seven BTS members as they pursue meaning and purpose in life!🗓️1월 3일, 오...

12:56 PM - Dec 30, 2023 (Edited)
Sonia Santana
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
I added Disney+ just for this series. I've only watched the first two episodes. It's very well done. #BTS
02:38 PM - Dec 31, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
In response to Sonia Santana.
Me too! (And did the package with hulu too so I could watch Moving.) They eps are really well made. If you haven't seen them Permission To Dance On Stage LA, j-hope in the box, suga road to d-day docs, and in the soop friendcation are also on D+ too!
06:52 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Sonia Santana
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
Moving is wonderful. Be warned it is violent. The young superhero kids are great! I got to watch Episodes 3 & 4 today of BTS Monuments so I'm caught up. Yes I did watch Permission to Dance LA too. So much to watch. I need a clone. Happy New Year!💜
06:59 PM - Jan 01, 2024
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Even though I’ve had to look away quite a few times, it’s SO GOOD! The kids are great. Happy New Year back to you too! 💜🫶🏼💜
In response to Sonia Santana.
12:56 PM - Jan 02, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}