Mark Rubin
A
Twitter Trolls Thriving:

New BBC investigation finds “hate is thriving under Mr Musk's leadership, with trolls emboldened, harassment intensifying and a spike in accounts following misogynistic and abusive profiles.”

Few key quote follow: 🧵👉
09:13 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Mark Rubin.
Just a fun drop from the “verified” says of the the dark place whenever #MuskRat is ‘thriving’:
06:30 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Just Corrigan
A
Musk need the cash...so its a pile on of the bullies and nuts jobs.
04:35 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Ben East
A
I mean who could have seen it coming? He seemed such a safe pair of hands walking in there with that sink.
03:51 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
there is a solution. no one is being held there against their will. the orange shitweasel’s sm site is a big pile of nothing. millions of tweeps can make twitter a similar pile. without people, twitter can’t hurt anyone.
09:29 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
You know.....people have a choice. It is time for people to choose....remain and get bullied or leave for @Spoutible
09:22 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Sad
09:18 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
Current Twitter employee likened the platform to a building that seems fine from the outside, but inside is "on fire".

"When you look at it from the outside the façade looks fine, but I can see that nothing is working. All the plumbing is broken, all the faucets, everything."
09:15 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Mark Rubin
A
Musk allegedly asked Tesla engineers to evaluate Twitter engineers' code over a few days before deciding who to sack.

“Code like that would take ‘months’ to understand,” says the Twitter insider.
09:17 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Bjorn
A
Will likely always be top 10 memes for me.
06:56 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}