Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I'm listening to a Knowledge Fight episode (Alex Jones from a critical perspective). Next narrative step is, claim all the really bad stuff is in "boxes and crates of media they hauled off Little St. James" - AJ claims the logs mean nothing, so don't pay attention. Guessing they'll all follow suit.
01:51 PM - Jan 05, 2024
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
Oh please oh please oh please! Let Steve Bannon's name show up on forthcoming documents!...
01:34 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Lil
A
Note the phrase they used above the photos. Their lawyers approved that.

Fox, and other rage baiters, are going to commingle flight log names with names of people who were somehow relevant to the case -- survivors and their family members/friends, witnesses, experts, attorneys, etc. Giant shitshow
12:36 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Lil.
Bingo! The narrative molding is going to be aggressive and deceptive. I will bet $20 that the next time I see my MAGA uncle this will be given as PROOF that trump was never on Epstein's plane. Yes, the ancillary people will get unduly 'inuendoed' in this whole thing as well. JFC.
12:51 PM - Jan 05, 2024
Michael Allbritton
A
I've been reading the new coverage of these "documents" and I have yet to see anything that these "documents" prove any, or even hint at, any wrongdoing by people.
12:33 PM - Jan 05, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
Wow. Fox is trash.
12:18 PM - Jan 05, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
Seems they left a lot of very plump ripe cherries when they picked for their highlights.
12:16 PM - Jan 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}