Professor Kyle
A
We all know TFG’s a bigot — have for years, decades if you pay attention. Yesterday he attacked Biden for stuttering. If you criticize anyone, including TFG, for their bodies or health, you’re engaging in ableist bigotry just like him. Slam him for being a bigot, rapist, fascist, tyrant.
03:04 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
It's hard not to dish back what they dish out. He constantly makes terrible comments about others health conditions, body habitus and race. I'll never begrudge anyone doing the same to him.
In response to Professor Kyle.
03:35 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
I agree it’s hard not to just fight fire with fire. What I have realized over the last few years listening to those who speak up about this issue is that this perpetuates the problem. MAGA fascism is feeding on our insensitivity and willingness to degrade eachother’s disability, race, gender etc
09:07 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Tracy I.
When BBIMP return these bullies insults, it's not perpetuating a problem. Racist, ableist, evil people have been dehumanizing us for generations. Not insulting them is not going to suddenly make that change. Like I said, I don't support ableism or ageism. I do understand why they return insults.
09:25 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
It's really not that hard to do. I can't stand him but I'm not jumping on the "he stinks/wears diapers" bandwagon. It's juvenile, in addition to being ableist. There's sooooo much more we can criticize him for. This ain't one of them. Or shouldn't be.
08:19 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
I agree with not wanting to be ableist or ageist, and the list of things we can criticize about him is long. When the people he insults and mocks get outraged and do the same to him, I understand.
09:09 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
I agree. I've long said one of the reasons they often win is that they're bold with no limitations and we're so dainty & handwringing about offending.
08:04 PM - Jan 06, 2024
LH Grant
A
Do you care that such jokes, which don't even reach him, hurt others? Serious question.
08:01 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to LH Grant.
What "others" do jokes about Trump hurt? MAGAS who think we're the devil incarnate and want to kill us?
08:05 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to LH Grant.
When he insults people, say a POC like myself, calling us less than human, low IQ, fat, or how we're poisoning the blood of this country, I personally understand wanting to insult every aspect of his POS being. That does not equate to me not caring about how some insults hurt certain groups.
08:59 PM - Jan 06, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}