Professor Kyle
A
We all know TFG’s a bigot — have for years, decades if you pay attention. Yesterday he attacked Biden for stuttering. If you criticize anyone, including TFG, for their bodies or health, you’re engaging in ableist bigotry just like him. Slam him for being a bigot, rapist, fascist, tyrant.
03:04 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
It's hard not to dish back what they dish out. He constantly makes terrible comments about others health conditions, body habitus and race. I'll never begrudge anyone doing the same to him.
03:35 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Tracy I
A
I agree it’s hard not to just fight fire with fire. What I have realized over the last few years listening to those who speak up about this issue is that this perpetuates the problem. MAGA fascism is feeding on our insensitivity and willingness to degrade eachother’s disability, race, gender etc
In response to Auntie CC ..
09:07 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Tracy I.
When BBIMP return these bullies insults, it's not perpetuating a problem. Racist, ableist, evil people have been dehumanizing us for generations. Not insulting them is not going to suddenly make that change. Like I said, I don't support ableism or ageism. I do understand why they return insults.
09:25 PM - Jan 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}