Timara (she/her)
A
We're less than a month away from Spoutible's first birthday. If you've been here since the beginning, how have you grown?

Spoutible isn't just here to build community.

I've learned more and laughed more. How about you?
07:46 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Blue Crayon
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
I have been more open to listening to other perspectives since this space feels safer .
12:54 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Like many others, I never fully engaged on other platforms. I joined Spoutible initially to support the idea. The promise. I've learned, I've laughed, I've danced, and I've cried. But mostly, I've connected in ways I never thought possible. As Spoutible improves and expands, so do I.
07:40 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Carol DeFreese
A
When I joined on Feb. 1, it was with fingers crossed that this site could be all that was promised. Almost a year later, and it's all that and more!

My biggest personal learning is that Alt-text is essential. I make sure to add it to every image and love reading the creativity in other's alt-text.
07:32 PM - Jan 07, 2024
BreHam
A
I signed up during beta. I don't remember any issues in the test phase. I did have to sign up again due to a glitch with my login. I now know to keep @cbouzy on my list, so I don't miss any updates. I love the transparency and interaction here.
06:42 PM - Jan 07, 2024
StDunstan
A
I'm a paying supporter. That's how much I value spoutible.
06:19 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
In response to StDunstan.
Same
11:14 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Nancy Martin
A
I have learned to pay attention to whatever new features Mr. Bouzy announces. I learned over the years to ignore most feature rollouts—they usually seem to be stuff the engineers could do rather than things that actually make my life better or bring me joy. The developers here are better ❤️❤️❤️
05:51 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Liz
A
What I like, is how Spoutible continues to grow :)
Glad to be here.
05:48 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Diana Lukasik
A
On Spoutible I’ve found it’s really ok to just be me on a social media platform.
I’ve listened, learned, and grown more in 11 months than I have in years; and in a most delightful way.
For me, being on Spoutible is more stress relieving than yoga. 😊
05:09 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
I’ve been here since the beginning, but was still on other sites more often. I feel much more relaxed posting politically here, & engaging in meaningful, respectful conversations w/ people. Compared to the bot farms & trolls screaming propaganda on other SM apps, Spoutible is a breath of fresh air.
05:01 PM - Jan 07, 2024
BriansWife
B
In response to Chiara Bella.
Me too!!
06:08 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Al Gray
A
I dunno what I've learned 'cause it makes my head hurt. But I have been more social here than I have in the last 10 years. This is the first place in a decade where I have wanted to talk with people.
And something something raisins.🙂
10:56 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Al Gray.
😄
04:52 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Sarah (she/they)
A
I haven't been very active, but this place is so refreshing. I was banned from X after changing my handle to "cis it's not a slur" and taking on some bigots. It's awesome to see so few of them here. I love that we don't need outrage to have good content and engagement.
09:50 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Katie E
A
I honestly believe my blood pressure has gone down along with my stress levels. Like you I laugh more, but I do find i'm more restrained than I used to be.
08:15 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Marc Lawrence Jr
A
The Spoutible Community Has A ' Genuine ' Feel

Much Like A Productive Beehive ...
➡️ No Queen Needed

The Mad Hornets Appear To Be On Their Way To Spoil The Joy Christopher Created For Us

Let's Keep Practicing Tolerance !!

May The Ball Bounce Our Way
07:55 AM - Jan 07, 2024
RL Zachary
A
I've engaged more on Spoutible then I ever did on the blue bird site. I love the different communities and being able to see everyones talents on display. I've laughed more, the raisin battle has been a favorite! Just FYI I'm on the love raisins side....
07:38 AM - Jan 07, 2024
JustDee
A
I have learned so much here that I should have learned as a kid which has taught me so much about myself and how I need to do better, and by listening to and HEARING what is being said I am becoming a person each day.
I have no been TOO terribly afraid to be me.
07:05 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
I've learned to trust people.
05:50 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Chana Jackson
A
I've connected on enriching avenues. not just the political ways on the dead bird. I'm still echoing and endorsing my political opinions, but love sharing #DailyPictureTheme and responding to lovely spouters.
12:19 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Ground Control
A
I've connected more with people, re-learned what it's like to talk to people (as opposed to trolls) again. Don't always get it right, still piss people off and get pissed off myself...but all in all, it's been good.
11:57 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
In response to Ground Control.
Same here.
Have only been involved in two serious disagreements and BOTH involved misunderstandings, with people whose opinions I respect.That makes me really sorry, but oh, what a far cry from the last year or two on the dead bird.
02:47 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Rebecca E
A
I love it here. The people I've interacted with are interesting, smart, curious and enjoying life. I thought I'd miss the following I had on the former 🐦 site but I'm slowly building a fine list of followers/following. I can share without fear of ridicule, harassment. Glad to be here in 2024.
11:46 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Rebecca E.
Welcome ! Glad you are here. I’ve been here from the start and can say it’s been a reliable and consistently good place to be !
11:51 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Nikki Neal
A
My blood pressure has stabilized! 😉
11:46 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Jumped in mid-Feb. The one thing I said mattered works - moderation. Most SM sites I've used over the years were lax about it. It ain't lax here - bad faith actors disappear pretty quick. I have more engagement here than before. I'm more honest here - I use my name and image, for the first time.
11:43 PM - Jan 06, 2024 (Edited)
Jacquelyn G.
A
I’ve interacted with people and ENJOYED it.
11:41 PM - Jan 06, 2024
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
Same!
11:32 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Erin Hunter
A
I'm still tip-toeing around. Realizing I have built walls on other platforms that I don't have to keep here. I've been told I'm a good listener, but it is beyond that here. It's letting things soak in. I'm learning a lot. I am so happy there are so many cool and interesting people in the world.
11:16 PM - Jan 06, 2024 (Edited)
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
I spent most of the first year here as a wallflower - my usual MO. I only really jumped in fully in the last month or so. I've learned here that people on the internet can be kind and friendly - something I haven't seen online in a long time. I can open, be myself, and people won't turn their backs.
11:08 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Jettyon Pyatt
A
I've learned so much about things & people. It's warm scrolling and being informed and entertained by the pics, vids, DJ's, creativity, the play on words and double entendres. Now I know for a fact everyone doesn't have the same interests, perspectives, & activities & it's still smooth here 💯👊🏾
11:04 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Suzanne Wheeler
A
This is my happy place - I like that the community is as diverse as the world actually is. There's music and food and poetry and art along with the politics. The Spoutible experience is what you want it to be. Grateful for you all.
10:57 PM - Jan 06, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Suzanne Wheeler.
I echo that sentiment 😂😁
02:21 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
I’ve learned that I have a place where I can feel comfortable to be myself and learn so much more than I thought I knew about the broad minority community

It’s my privilege to be amongst such a wide and diverse group of people that enjoy knowing, sharing , and learning from each other 😃✌🏻🖖🏻
10:54 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Veronica
A
I learn something new every time I come here. I’ve also been willing to spout my paintings. That is huge for me! 💚 Grateful. 🐳🐋
10:34 PM - Jan 06, 2024
E Z
A
Confidence in community.
Social Media 2.0.
Success.
10:26 PM - Jan 06, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}