Qest
A
@MAtSniffo @TheEternalAtheist @fireblazes @danreeser @darksouled @madies @houstontexansspouts @aussiefemmebot @falseprophet

IDF has zero desire to kill innocents. Hamas seems to want nothing more. What would you want done if these were your neighbors?
11:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Qest.
About one in every 100 people in Gaza has been killed since the war between Israel and Hamas erupted on October 7, according to Palestinian statistics.

http://tinyurl.com/y8ynu2d...
05:53 PM - Jan 10, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Don't fall for propaganda.
And you can't punish someone for killing an innocent person by killing a different innocent person.
11:35 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Aussiefemmebot
A
In response to Qest.
Stop disseminating negative and stereotypical images of Muslims and Arabs.

I'm not interested in your projection upon the world of your own sense of your own value, your own position and your own rights - not on the background for or contextual aspects of terrorism.
09:34 PM - Jan 07, 2024 (Edited)
Aussiefemmebot
A
In response to Aussiefemmebot.
Fabricating prejudice and reinforcing religious conflicts with stereotypes can have a deleterious effect on the development of multicultural societies like Australia, and are not welcome.

Tag me in one of your shrill posts again and I will report your account for harrassment.
09:35 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Qest.
If a genocidal apartheid state occupied my home country & regularly beat up, imprisoned, or killed members of my family, I would join whatever organization who promised to fight the swine.
03:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
4. There is no denying that there are bad Jews in Israel who have done terrible things to Arabs just as there are baddies in every country (ex. see treatment of Black & LGBTQ Americans) however, in Israel, like the US, that mistreatment is illegal, and there is redress available from the government.
08:41 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
Twatwaffle "Qest" is to brainwashed to see a murderous apartheid state killing innocent civilians although even the most colonialist media has a hard time concealing it.
I wager he votes Trump.
03:15 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Tapia Corel
A
In response to Qest.
I beg to differ, along with 2,000 Palestinian families.
11:40 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Tapia Corel.
How do you not blame Hamas for the innocent Palestinian deaths? You think they don’t commit the war crime of using “human shields?” Should IDF just allow the terrorists to continue to murder/rape/kidnap Israelis safely because they surround themselves with innocents?
11:48 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Tapia Corel.
I don't think twatwaffel "Qest" realises he has chosen to side with the bad guys.
03:26 PM - Jan 07, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}