Qest
A
@MAtSniffo @TheEternalAtheist @fireblazes @danreeser @darksouled @madies @houstontexansspouts @aussiefemmebot @falseprophet

IDF has zero desire to kill innocents. Hamas seems to want nothing more. What would you want done if these were your neighbors?
11:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
If a genocidal apartheid state occupied my home country & regularly beat up, imprisoned, or killed members of my family, I would join whatever organization who promised to fight the swine.
In response to Qest.
03:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
Twatwaffle "Qest" is to brainwashed to see a murderous apartheid state killing innocent civilians although even the most colonialist media has a hard time concealing it.
I wager he votes Trump.
03:15 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
4. There is no denying that there are bad Jews in Israel who have done terrible things to Arabs just as there are baddies in every country (ex. see treatment of Black & LGBTQ Americans) however, in Israel, like the US, that mistreatment is illegal, and there is redress available from the government.
08:41 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
3. “Occupied” - The Jews were given the worst parts of the land. They purchased, fairly, some land from Arabs. The Arab nations got together & tried to genocide the Jews repeatedly. When wars throughout the world, and in all of time, are won and lost, the winners draw new borders. Why can’t Jews?
08:36 PM - Jan 07, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Please share your source(s) for this.
11:36 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
2b. Compare “Apartheid State” of Israel to USA. Non-white, non-male, or LGBTQ Americans suffer discrimination. Not everyone mistreats people for those reasons, but the same is true of Israeli treatment of Arabs. Some baddies discriminate, but it’s not law. US has Nazis, Westboro Baptist Church, etc.
08:30 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
2a. Apartheid State - Arabs are vastly more free in Israel than in Arab countries, especially if they are not male, or Muslim, or are LGBTQ. Strangely, the big “Apartheid” difference is that Arabs are invited rather than required, as non-Hasidic Jews are, to complete military service.
08:22 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
1. “Genocidal” - Jews (with some exceptions) want to live in peace with the Arabs. That’s why Arabs have lived in peace in Israel from the beginning. Palestinian population has grown incredibly; whereas, Jewish population has been reduced to zero or nearly so in neighboring Arab countries.
08:18 PM - Jan 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}