Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/4
OK so here are the 4 semi finalists! Me and Heather looked over our favorites for the youtube channel name, and we picked these! I'm asking yall to vote for your favorites!! Spread this around as much as possible if ya don't mind! Once again the channel will be a maker space where I tell stories and

Byrd\'s Eye View

Creationarium

Makers\' Haven

The Makers\' Corner

74 votes — 02:29 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/4
Share recovery and addiction information, where we will learn about making and crafting and all kinds of things together! There will be cooking, wood working, leather crafting, eventually blacksmithing, resin work, 3d printing, computer work for hardware soft ware and programming, painting drawing
02:29 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/4
Graphic design, pretty much like wherever my autism and adhd brings me I'm takin yall along 😆 🤣 😂 but that's a basic rundown of the channel! The videos are gonna be pretty good size just a heads up! I'll make shorts that showcase the highpoints as teasers!! So let me know what yall think!!
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/4
I can't wait to hear yalls feedback!!!!!
EMJAYESS
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
The 13th Step: Busy Hands/Calm Mind
06:00 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Absurd Dad
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
You'll hate me, but:

Byrd Nest Soup

I'm at a draw on the 4 in the poll.

(Plus I suggest you make sure any of the don't infringe on a copyright (search on USPTO.com)
03:35 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Absurd Dad.
Thank you, dad!! I appreciate the advice! I honestly would never had thought to check the copyright!! I'd have felt awful if I took someone's name!! Also I like that name lol it's silly and .....what's the word..ah yes absurd!!!
03:38 PM - Jan 07, 2024
EMJAYESS
A
In response to Absurd Dad.
It's dot gov, not dot com, but great idea! https://www.uspto.gov/
05:35 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}