Meg Smythe
A
In response to Sandy Knauer.
I became had to climb over the Dirty Diaper description to get the real point of this image. Just like the word “that” in sentences, it was distracting and unnecessary.
03:19 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Sandy Knauer
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
I'm sorry you have such a a difficult time reading. 😢
08:17 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
I guess it's all in how you see it. My father wore a diaper before he passed at 82. But in terms of this meme, I connected the word diaper with TFG acting like and often being called a big baby. I do not see it as a jab against the disabled or inconstant, but I'm just one guy.
04:13 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Except people are literally saying he stinks because he wears a diaper and poops on himself.

The ones implying he's a big baby have him sucking a pacifier.
08:48 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Sandy Knauer
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Thank you.
07:57 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Tricia
A
I would say you are the confused one here with your ableist take, using a disability to punch down instead of the actual harm he's caused. You hurt the disabled community with this meme. Shameful. Go after his treason, racism, misogyny, bigotry, sexual predator, rapist, etc.
03:55 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Sandy Knauer
A
In response to Tricia.
I have been disabled so once birth, totally and permanently for the last 20 years. Maybe you aren't as PC as you think?
08:01 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
This is a real asshole take.
03:45 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
This is so not call. tfg is a lot of things , call him a racist, rapist, cheater, insurrectionist, not something millions of other people deal with personally.
03:45 PM - Jan 07, 2024 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}