Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 1/4
#FanFiction #Writing #AnimalCrossing

In 2005 a game for the DS, Animal Crossing Wild World was released.
I was fairly new to gaming, having started on the Game Boy Colour Advance.
02:59 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 2/4
When I started ACWW I was captivated. This started my years-long journey of love with the Animal Crossing series of games, that has not ended.

I started to write stories about the game. I wrote 6 solvable mysteries and three connected short stories plus many short blog-style offerings.
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) Trailer - YouTube

Cross over to a brand new world!Players move into a living, breathing world inside the Nintendo DS...and then invite their friends to visit from anywhere on ...

Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 3/4
These all appeared on the Official Nintendo Forums, Nsider.

I offer up the first of three short stories, fan fiction, that are also mysteries.
I cannot spout such a long story here, so I am posting a link to the Google Doc.
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
thread 4/4
A Little Ink-Short Story

I hope you enjoy it. I will post the other two at some point if there is interest.
06:13 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Aww.
I just love the games. Near 4,000 hours into this one I believe.

I had two of New Leaf, because I had so many ideas and you only got 4 houses in that game.

I just love seeing other people's islands and the addition of HHD was so amazing. I can't imagine what the next AC game will be.
In response to Deborah Conway.
09:47 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Wow, do you think they will release a new game?
09:51 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Oh, I am 100% sure. It is a huge money maker for Nintendo and since Covid really introduced the game to so many who would not otherwise have played and hopefully gained new followers of the game, it will be huge. Or should be.
I can't wait to sink the rest of my life into a new AC game.😛
09:53 AM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}