Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I want to make this clear: we do not "take sides," nor do we have "favorites." We will suspend anyone if they violate our ToS/rules. If you don't get along with someone, and you block them, and that person continues to target you, we will suspend that person. Period.
11:21 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Here are our community rules and policies:

https://help.spoutible.com...
11:21 AM - Jan 08, 2024
GRANDma isn't Right
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
People have a hard time with rules when applied to themselves. 🤔

I think if someone has a hard time understanding this, they should perhaps rEaD the rules. 🤣

Keep up the fantabulous job, Mr. Bouzy!
05:26 PM - Jan 08, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Listen Christopher, you don’t have time to be responding to the complaints and posts of all these people. You should just be paying attention to MY complaints and posts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
01:59 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Carla Vivarttas
B
In response to The Harlander ✅.
Lol😆😂🤣
05:32 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Nana of the Shire
A
I agree with everything you said in this post but want to point out that when anyone is on the bottom of a pile on, it certainly feels like a gang mentality beat down. I am not saying there are issues that should be protected from blowback. Just saying hate is hate and hate speech is hate speech.
01:22 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Jack Handy
A
In response to Nana of the Shire.
The vox populi can be harsh. If you feel you are on the pointy end of a beatdown, ask why. Is it their misconception? Is it yours? Is it just poor communication? I have occasionally been successful by stepping back and asking myself what they needed to hear to understand where I was coming from.
06:20 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Nana of the Shire.
and if someone says something stupid or offensive or whatever, and someone else points it out, it seems unproductive for several others to also feel compelled to make the same point. That is about our conduct not the original offender.
06:47 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Remember Gea
A
What a great country this would be if Congress was to follow those rules🥰. Could you send them a copy?👍🏽😄
12:12 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Bren
A
Thank you
11:43 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
Thank you, as much as I admire people's opinions and their right to them, when the gatekeeping turns to harassment and others are incited to attack someone in the place of the blocked individual, a bold line has been crossed. Gatekeeping has become bullying
11:25 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
It's Twitter behavior, plain and simple!
11:36 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
Thank you
11:42 AM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}