Reet Petite
A
Preach it, brother!

“Jesus is not an ally of the Republican Party; there is no overlap between Jesus and the policies of Donald Trump… ‘We’re so pro-life, we’ll kill you.’ That’s where the Republican Party is right now.”

2 min 16 sec of 🔥 and ❤️

https://youtu.be/IilSvmay2...
MSNBC: John Fugelsang Calls Out Right-Wing Self-Proclaimed Christians - YouTube

December 22, 2023: He's a comedian, but there's nothing funny about this. Laughable, maybe, but not funny.

07:02 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Reet Petite.
I saw a clip of this on Instagram. I don’t know anything about him, he made some great points.
07:04 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Reet Petite
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
I saw a TikTok of it on Twitter; I’d never heard of him before either. Looks like he’s been around for a few years
“Actor, comedian & broadcaster John Fugelsang hosts 'Tell Me Everything" on SiriusXM…”
Has a podcast that looks interesting too

http://www.johnfugelsang.c...
07:19 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Reet Petite.
If you are just discovering John Fugelsang, you are in for a delightful surprise. He is highly intelligent, well informed funny as hell and a kind and caring person. I love that man and he has an account on here.
#fuglesang
07:32 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Sue Lee
A
In response to Madelon Wise.
Agree! Followed him years on the other site. Kept me laughing (and sane) after 2016 and the pandemic. Also love his backstory and his life as a Catholic son, if you never heard the story, check it out.
07:53 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Sue Lee.
For the sake of conversation, I followed him for many many years on Madison Lefty radio. Just plain old FM radio. His show which then turns into his podcast is so entertaining and so so smart. I am an Historical Catholic myself, so I feel some resonance thete.
08:57 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Sue Lee
A
I am as well. Went to Catholic school for 12 years. Vatican II was new and mass went to English rather than Latin, good times, relatively speaking.
10:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Madelon Wise
A
Do you retain any of the beliefs or practices? I have a fondness for the blessed mother. I follow the Way of the Rose practice. My following is half assed, but it’s good enough for me to get a little comfort.
In response to Sue Lee.
10:11 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Sue Lee
A
I do. I’m more of the Jesuit teachings type of Catholic. For example - women belong in the church at all levels, priests should be able to marry, WWJD, be kind. Father James Martin is a great reference.
02:07 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Sue Lee.
Lovely. I love the Jesuits.
04:18 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Sue Lee.
Father James Martin sounds impressive.
04:21 PM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}