Tomi T Ahonen
A
So how did it go in DC today, where Trump Court Jesters attempted to claim Trump has absolute immunity and can commit any crimes he wants?

The Appeals Court judges were prepared. They asked would Trump be allowed to assassinate his opponent. And Trump Ranking Legal Clown John Sauer said, sure thing
Secret Agent @BookSellerX
Trump Attorney Tells Judges Presidential Immunity Would Even Cover Assassinating Rivals
11:12 AM - Jan 09, 2024
01:03 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Nurses AgainstDickPicks
A
This is some of the most embarrassing answers I have heard in a legal case. 😳
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
05:30 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Nurses AgainstDickPicks.
I can't wait to read their ruling. I hope it is new legal text, not just 'we affirm lower court ruling'. If we get new text, expect it to mention selling pardons. THAT would be a message to Jack Smith, they've got his back. Godspeed counselor, go get him for the pardons next.
05:36 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
I do not know the Apellate Court system enough on how this decision is handled, but my vibe was that SCOTUS did not want to touch Trump. And they seemed to want these 3 ladies to write that precedent into law. FASCINATING that the judge inserted that phrase into the hypothetical - selling pardons...
05:34 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
But you knew this was what they HAD to say, if the argument was, that the US President is above the law, immune. And these Appellate Court judges knew what dilemma to put Trump into. They had to now argue, Trump literally claims the President has a license to kill his own citizens :-)
05:33 PM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}