Just Piper
A
I’ll say it until my last breath in this god forsaken state. Florida is an honest to goodness nazi state operating within our United States. Florida is not part of the “United” part. Along with Texas, Florida should be cut off!
Black Intellect @Black_Intellect
You Could Soon Be Fined for Defamation for Calling Someone Racist in Florida | https://newrepublic.com/post/177920/florida-bill-fine-defamation-racist-discrimination
10:45 PM - Jan 09, 2024
02:53 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Illegitimate Scotus
A
In response to Just Piper.
Blue Texan here. I will say this as politely as I can. Fuck off with this horseshit. We need assistance- not abandonment.
09:50 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Just Piper
A
Thing is, these red states get more assistance or equal as all other states. In Florida, I’ve been involved in several national and local democrat campaigns. Many of us do fight. It all falls short. The GOP has rigged the state. Gerrymandering and cheating. I still stick with my pinned post.
In response to Illegitimate Scotus.
10:17 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Illegitimate Scotus
A
In response to Just Piper.
Preemptively abandoning millions of decent reasonable people to rule by a minority of fascist over-reachers is not fighting. It is defeatism. It is vile. It is helping the fascists win. Should the North have simply let the south secede? No. I stick with my original reply. Do better. Much better.
10:53 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Illegitimate Scotus.
I respect your opinion, as I do all who voice one. This is our country, and each of us has a voice in its future.
03:29 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}