Read aBannedBook
A
Remember, whenever you mock or blame a so called "red" state, someone here who lives there and who is working hard for change reads your spout. How about we find ways to lift people up instead?
10:46 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
Right?! I stood in line for 90+ minutes to EARLY vote in the Governor's race. (Can't stand Kemp and his good ole boys). Don't tell me we're not working hard here in Georgia!
09:59 AM - Jan 11, 2024
HereWe GoAgain
A
Yes! At first when I saw the meme w bugs bunny sawing Florida off from the rest of the states I thought it was funny but now it’s like ‘hey that’s me you are cutting off’ I’m getting my postcards for voters out this weekend.
09:10 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Li Milla4
A
In response to HereWe GoAgain.
Maybe I spend too much time in the sun (hot-headed) 😂. I have zero tolerance for Florida bashers.

I found the Bugs meme offensive the first time I saw it, and when I see it now I'm liable to tell the poster exactly how much it offends! 🤬
12:44 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Kennie Goff
A
One opportunity is to back Democratic candidates win or lose in Red States. That's why I have a donation button to VortexPAC in ARKANSAS on my profile. 🌊

We could have had a Black rocket scientist MIT & Moorehouse Divinty for Governor.
🌊🌊🌊
10:51 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Kennie Goff.
Chris Jones is a great guy! Sorry you got stuck with Sarah.
10:00 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Karen B
A
Let’s flip Texas
06:51 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Bev Turner
A
Thank you from way back in the hills and hollers of Tennessee!
03:02 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Thank you!
01:26 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Renee Tang
A
Whenever I see “red” state, my mind automatically translates it into *voter suppression* state. I blame the elected officials of that state, not the people, for the oppression.
01:12 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kennie Goff
A
In response to Renee Tang.
Also Voter Apathy. Arkansas is a Non-voting State resulting in our 🟥 supermajority.

Donate to Democratic candidates win or lose in our states! 🌊🌊🌊
10:56 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Diane Johnson
A
Thank you from a Democratic Texan. I absolutely hate how the GOP has damaged this state and attacks the wonderful and diverse people and cultures here. The hate and fascism is hard to watch. I know many Texans who continue to fight against this and will never stop till “y’all means all”.
11:20 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Nancy D
A
In response to Diane Johnson.
Sigh. There once was Ann Richards…
11:01 PM - Jan 10, 2024
hal
A
Wonder if the same people who insist on criticizing T***p's physical characteristics will object to this recommendation as well
11:01 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to hal.
You hit the nail on the head. https://spoutible.com/thre...
11:36 AM - Jan 10, 2024
dani
A
In response to hal.
As the prophecy foretold, look at you, buy a lottery ticket.
11:39 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
It's so frustrating. We're trying!
11:00 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Liz
A
I agree Retired. At the same time, it might be good to remember that this is the frustration coming out after seeing all of the absurdity coming out of the GOP in those states.
Some of it is trying to cope w the insanity. I live in Florida 1/2 yr, and I get frustrated w some of my neighbors here.
10:52 AM - Jan 10, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Liz.
MS voted against more abortion restrictions in 2011. The case brought to the Supreme Court, Dobbs, was not the will of the people. Think of how people in Europe or other parts of the world see us in the US. In the same way folks in blue states see people in red states, they see us.
11:03 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Liz.
Oh I've been here for 12 years. The last five have been baaad. Some of my neighbors went all in.
01:10 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}