Tomi T Ahonen
A
Only Donald Trump can be stupid enough to trade idiot & alleged attorney Alina Habba Dabba Do* for homicidal maniac John Sauer-Puss**, & a moron to be named later

Johnny Sick-Sauer claimed in Appeals Court that Trump has a Constitutional right to assassinate you

* was not paid
** will not be paid
02:26 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
What is Jack Smith going to do about Judge (cough) Cannon? Seems as if she is communicating directly with his lawyers on the classified docs case.
10:46 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
Tomi, what can we do about judge cannon? She is letting Trump delay. It will never go to trial. I’m so irritated with her
06:28 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jodi Stevens.
Trump pocket Judge Cannon: Come On Aileen was known the moment we got her, she will try to assist Trump. There is no decision yet to delay, but this latest ruling looks like delay will come. Let's not worry. She can't save Trump. And THIS delay will not postpone first date Trump goes to prison..
04:32 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jodi Stevens.
Jack Smith knows how to handle Judge Cannon: Come On Aileen. If she behaves within legal bound but systematically favors Trump, that is not grounds to get her removed. If she breaks legal norms, Jack Smith will get her spanked, and then likely she will be removed. Trust Jack, he's got this
04:33 PM - Jan 15, 2024
C. E.
A
Facts!
01:08 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
I think after the appeals court calls BS on his claims, SCOTUS will refuse to hear the case.
10:50 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Karen B
A
I guess he thinks she is better than Christina because I have seen her in a long time.
08:47 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Karen B.
LOL the Bobblehead was brought in to sign that FBI document that Ewan Corcoran wrote but refused to sign, claiming there are no classified docs hidden at Mar-A-Lago. When Bobb noticed they had set her up, she ran to FBI to confess. Was first rat, her testimony was what Jack Smith used to flip Ewan
09:10 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}