JusticeWithJean
A
I am very upset at how I am being attacked for my opinion and for signing a document I believe in. I do not think people read the document but just responded to its heading. @cbouzy and @Spoutible , please advise me on how to handle this. Actually never got attacked like this before here.
03:37 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Missy McMurray
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
I don’t think you were being attacked, but maybe judged unfairly by those who didn’t read the entire document. I see nothing wrong with signing it.
04:21 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
Thanks Missy. When someone says "Stop spreading misinformation and propaganda" it feels like an attack
In response to Missy McMurray.
04:24 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Missy McMurray
A
The same people calling those anti-Semitic who are not supporting Israel’s actions. I think that’s a simplistic view and not fair. Many Israelis don’t support Netanyahu’s actions.
04:52 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Dark Souled
B
Sometimes it's an attack, sometimes it's the truth (or a little of both). In this case it's an attack. The only thing you got wrong is the Israeli death count is lower (Israel admitted this).

People pushing back are effectively supporting a genocide and should think real hard on why.
04:42 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
That isn't an attack. That is a fact. You are spreading propaganda and misinformation
04:27 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}