JusticeWithJean
A
I am very upset at how I am being attacked for my opinion and for signing a document I believe in. I do not think people read the document but just responded to its heading. @cbouzy and @Spoutible , please advise me on how to handle this. Actually never got attacked like this before here.
03:37 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
any critique at the Biden administration’s view on the genocide happening in Gaza by the IDF is met with attacks here in my experience. I strangely found a more solid pro-palestine community on twitter. Having said that- Spoutible is still much better than twitter, except for the Palestine issue…
11:28 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Catch Me Up To Speed
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
The critiques are necessary even if falling on deaf ears for the time being. Fixing issues here goes beyond the upcoming election - massively important as it is - and we will all need to work on critique and analysis of several interlocking issues in real time.
11:38 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Max Prophet
A
You've been the victim of the #Spoutible #BlueMaga #dogpile . They likely have not even read the petition. And they're simply attacking because they don't want to hear anything negative about their savior #Biden .
04:41 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
Standing up for humanitarian actions is never wrong, any overreach of counter violence to original violence just escalates the number of innocent people harmed.

Whether it is attacking Iraq for Saudi's action on 9/11 or the bombing of Ukraine out of fear,
or Netanyahu's random bombings.
04:32 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Terry Calvert
A
There is no consequence free in the public arena. Just move on. I read your doc. You got done what you wanted. 🤷‍♂️
04:29 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Missy McMurray
A
I don’t think you were being attacked, but maybe judged unfairly by those who didn’t read the entire document. I see nothing wrong with signing it.
04:21 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Missy McMurray.
Thanks Missy. When someone says "Stop spreading misinformation and propaganda" it feels like an attack
04:24 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Pamela
A
You imply that most of the commenters were attacking you. You may want to reread the thread. Disagreeing is not attacking. Pointing out a different perspective is not attacking. If you think someone insulted or misquoted you, you can call them out, tell them why they’re wrong, mute or block them.
04:11 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Pamela.
When someone tells you you are spreading misinformation and propaganda, wouldn't you feel attacked?
04:26 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
People not sharing your views and stating their own doesn’t equate to an attack.
04:06 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
I agree wholeheartedly. But saying I am spreading misinformation and propaganda was very upsetting to me--that felt attacking
04:27 PM - Jan 10, 2024
gdavidbrown
A
For sure most of the people who attacked you didn't read the first paragraph, much less the document. -hugs- Attacks are on the rise as civil discourse declines. Maybe, there never was any civil discourse. There is little "we can agree to disagree".
03:59 PM - Jan 10, 2024
gdavidbrown
A
In response to gdavidbrown.
You are frequently subjected to profane, vicious attacks if you don't apologize and accept their point of view. It's deplorable, but better than X.
04:01 PM - Jan 10, 2024
WestCoaster
A
Is the actual document different from the heading? If it is, then the heading should be changed to reflect the document. If the heading does reflect the contents, then what's your beef with people responding to the heading?
03:46 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Adam Deitsch □
A
In response to WestCoaster.
It isn't different.
04:29 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}