JusticeWithJean
A
I am very upset at how I am being attacked for my opinion and for signing a document I believe in. I do not think people read the document but just responded to its heading. @cbouzy and @Spoutible , please advise me on how to handle this. Actually never got attacked like this before here.
03:37 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
any critique at the Biden administration’s view on the genocide happening in Gaza by the IDF is met with attacks here in my experience. I strangely found a more solid pro-palestine community on twitter. Having said that- Spoutible is still much better than twitter, except for the Palestine issue…
In response to JusticeWithJean.
11:28 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Catch Me Up To Speed
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
The critiques are necessary even if falling on deaf ears for the time being. Fixing issues here goes beyond the upcoming election - massively important as it is - and we will all need to work on critique and analysis of several interlocking issues in real time.
11:38 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
In response to Catch Me Up To Speed.
Yes true- I am not an American, so I am not really so overly focussed on the election. For me it is more about the principle and whoever is in charge should approach this with urgency and empathy. Of course Trump will be worse, but that does not mean Biden and other world leaders should not step up!
11:41 AM - Jan 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}