JusticeWithJean
A
I am very upset at how I am being attacked for my opinion and for signing a document I believe in. I do not think people read the document but just responded to its heading. @cbouzy and @Spoutible , please advise me on how to handle this. Actually never got attacked like this before here.
03:37 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
People not sharing your views and stating their own doesn’t equate to an attack.
04:06 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
I agree wholeheartedly. But saying I am spreading misinformation and propaganda was very upsetting to me--that felt attacking
04:27 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Rebecca
A
You feel defensive and therefore perceive yourself as under attack. An attack would include things like swatting, doxxing, attacking your character, name calling and slurs, threatening you or your family, endlessly dm’ing you, adding your name to a shit list, contacting your employer etc.
05:40 PM - Jan 10, 2024 (Edited)
JusticeWithJean
A
In response to Rebecca.
I think the people who said I was spreading misinformation and propaganda and called me a few names were attacking me verbally. Perhaps some wouldn;t be bothered but the fact that those posts were removed is significant IMO.
05:50 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Rebecca
A
I didn’t see the name calling posts but did see the ones who believed it was misinformation to suggest that Biden can control Netanyahu. It’s an election year and anything that depresses the vote can be the reason Biden loses. (I get defensive too.
Takes me time to figure out why and maybe change).
08:49 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
You know, I think if we want Biden to win (and God knows, I do) we need to be honest about what he's doing right and what he may be doing that doesn't sit right with us.
In response to Rebecca.
09:09 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}