Godwin Lexis
A
thread 1/5
Hey Spoutible community,

I'm new here, and I wanted to share my story as a passionate activist within the LGBT community. However, my journey has taken a traumatic turn, and I'm reaching out to you all for help and solace.
12:12 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Godwin Lexis
A
thread 2/5
Recently, I was arrested due to my activism efforts. It has been an incredibly difficult and overwhelming experience, leaving me traumatized and in need of support. But I know I'm not alone. There are hundreds of other LGBT individuals going through similar challenges.
Godwin Lexis
A
thread 3/5
I'm writing this post to let you know that we need your help. Our voices deserve to be heard, and our struggles should not go unnoticed. Together, we can create a network of support within Spoutible and beyond.
Godwin Lexis
A
thread 4/5
Let's amplify our voices, share resources, and provide solace to those who need it most.

I have faced discrimination, harassment, for being who you iam , Iam reaching out for help.Let's build a community where our activism is celebrated, not criminalized.
Godwin Lexis
A
thread 5/5
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm grateful for this platform and the opportunity to connect with others who understand the challenges we face.
Linda Eisenstein
A
Hang in there. Have you found legal representation? There may be volunteer lawyers from LGBTQ organizations that can help you.
In response to Godwin Lexis.
02:00 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}