Frank the Bunny
A
I was offline for much of the morning. Coming back here and seeing all the posts about #YouMayBeAWoman is really damned cool. Even cooler though is seeing that all these conversations aren't being trolled or shut down by men here. That's what makes this place special. 💜
03:31 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Diana
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
I'm so used to this place now that I actually forgot to expect stupid comments from men when I spouted.
04:25 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Alex Ruiz
A
I'm taking notes, it's a learning experience to read about the ways that men have been mistreating women at work and elsewhere. Learning when to step in and support them.
03:48 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
You! You are that beautiful weirdo, Frank & I ❣️ya!!💋
03:43 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
Thanks Gypsy! 💜
03:47 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Joon Bugg
A
I must say, I kinda took it for granted at 1st but Spoutible is the kinda place where some weirdo woman supporting beautiful man comes on & points out how lucky we♀️are & I just love it here...
03:42 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
Indeed indeed, that's a very awesome part. Someday I hope it won't be seen as such an achievement !! (That men would not feel so damn compelled to shut down women's experiences due to lame insecurity).
03:37 PM - Jan 11, 2024

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I hope so too. It's so ridiculously rare on social media, hopefully someday it's the norm. I'm just really glad there is a place where people are kind to each other.
03:46 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}