Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
I'm BUSTING AT THE SEAMS over the new Marvel show Echo. It's centered on Chahta (Choctaw) culture -- ESPECIALLY OUR LANGUAGE -- and I think that's BEYOND awesome and about damn time. Can't wait to see Alaqua Cox, Devery Jacobs, Zahn McClarnon, Graham Greene & Tantoo Cardinal!! STOODIS!!♥️
Marvel Studios' Echo | This Is Choctaw | Disney+ & Hulu - YouTube

"This is Choctaw."Go behind the scenes to see how working closely with Choctaw Nation helped bring Marvel Studios' Echo to life.All episodes of Marvel Studio...

03:29 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
It BLOWS ME AWAY TO SEE THIS TRAILER WITH CHAHTA (CHOCTAW) SUBTITLES!!! ACHUKMA!!!! SKODEN!!!!👇🏾👇🏾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@Alis_Itlatol
#Chahta #Echo #AlaquaCox #RepresentationMatters #IndigenousLanguagesAreAlive #culture #WeAreStillHere #pride #joy #Excellence
Marvel Studios' Echo | Official Trailer (Choctaw Subbed) | Disney+ and Hulu - YouTube

No bad deed goes unpunished.All episodes of Marvel Studios' #Echo, a new Original series, streaming January 10 on @DisneyPlus & @Hulu.Set your Disney+ profil...

03:43 PM - Jan 11, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Lililililili 💖
ya this is soooo was'te Chahta mas'ke 🖐🏽 ( very good my Chahta friend)
- just got outta another RedThought dialogue circle & your spout is 1st I saw 🦋
we're subscribing today so we can watch 😀
06:13 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
🙂♥️!! I can't believe it waske! I wish my ishki (mom) was here to watch with me -- I know her spirit is so proud! It's incredible to see Chahta culture and LANGUAGE centered like this!! I can't wait to watch every episode. Alaqua Cox is such an incredible actor. Hope you had a good dialogue today.
06:54 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Cassandra
A
Me & my son just finished this show. It is so good. It has to be the first Marvel show I saw that wasn't misogynistic & actually respected the Indigenous culture. We loved it. 🥰
03:57 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Cassandra.
ACHUKMA!!! (EXCELLENT!!!) That makes me so happy to hear! I'm definitely devoting this weekend to binging it. I CAN'T WAIT. It's so hopeful to see representation like this -- especially centering Chahta culture & language. WE NEED MORE!!!!!
04:03 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
And #Marvels #WhatIf Season 2 Episode What If Kahhori Changed The World in Mohawk and Spanish
03:50 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
I never in all my 56 years of life thought I'd see the day where we'd have Native representation like this...much less Chahta culture & language!!! It's beyond incredible...and I want MORE. INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES ARE ALIVE. We are still here🔥
04:07 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}