Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
I'm BUSTING AT THE SEAMS over the new Marvel show Echo. It's centered on Chahta (Choctaw) culture -- ESPECIALLY OUR LANGUAGE -- and I think that's BEYOND awesome and about damn time. Can't wait to see Alaqua Cox, Devery Jacobs, Zahn McClarnon, Graham Greene & Tantoo Cardinal!! STOODIS!!♥️
Marvel Studios' Echo | This Is Choctaw | Disney+ & Hulu - YouTube

"This is Choctaw."Go behind the scenes to see how working closely with Choctaw Nation helped bring Marvel Studios' Echo to life.All episodes of Marvel Studio...

03:29 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
It BLOWS ME AWAY TO SEE THIS TRAILER WITH CHAHTA (CHOCTAW) SUBTITLES!!! ACHUKMA!!!! SKODEN!!!!👇🏾👇🏾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@Alis_Itlatol
#Chahta #Echo #AlaquaCox #RepresentationMatters #IndigenousLanguagesAreAlive #culture #WeAreStillHere #pride #joy #Excellence
Marvel Studios' Echo | Official Trailer (Choctaw Subbed) | Disney+ and Hulu - YouTube

No bad deed goes unpunished.All episodes of Marvel Studios' #Echo, a new Original series, streaming January 10 on @DisneyPlus & @Hulu.Set your Disney+ profil...

03:43 PM - Jan 11, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
SKODEN ! 💖
06:15 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
😛😘💋💋💋!!! STOODIS!!!!!!!!!
06:49 PM - Jan 11, 2024
André Ware
A
On the heels of "What If... Kahhori Reshaped the World?" episode that you highlighted as well. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾!!! More please, Hollywood & independent studios! 😤👊🏾
04:50 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to André Ware.
A a nakfi!!! (Yes, my brother!!!) Give us more, more, MORE 🙂🙂🙂🙂🖐🏾♥️!!!!!!
04:56 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bev Turner
A
Sadly, won't be able to watch as we're at our streaming service max! It looks incredible Bowery!
04:46 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I hope maybe down the road you can check it out if you get some wiggle room in your budget🤞🏾🤞🏾I definitely hear you about being at your max with subscriptions!!
12:55 AM - Jan 12, 2024
my name means God's grace
A
On my viewing list!!
04:23 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to my name means God's grace.
🖐🏾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️!!!!!
04:26 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Gino Gangai
A
I've already binged the entire show. Was good and more intense than I had anticipated
03:47 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Ooooooo, I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!♥️
03:49 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Neendoniss Woodward
A
Watched the first 2 eps with my daughters yesterday & will watch more tonight. It makes us all so happy to see Natives playing Natives authentically! Young Maya is played by Alaqua Cox's little cousin and she looks so much like her! So good!

Representation matters!
03:45 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Neendoniss Woodward.
Aiahli a tek!!! (Truth, my sister!!!)♥️🔥🔥🔥 I'm so proud of this project. My ishki (mom's) family is from the Mississippi Band of Choctaws and, even though this is set within the Oklahoma Band, I COULDN'T BE PROUDER!!!! I can't WAIT to watch. REPRESENTATION MATTERS!!!
03:55 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
I already binged it. There's one scene where I was like "daaaaamn" and one scene where I was like "DAYUM!".

FYI: One of the actresses voiced Kahhori, the Mohawk super hero. And that whole What If episode was in the Mohawk language except for the colonizer parts.
03:42 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
ACHUKMA!!! (EXCELLENT!!!)♥️♥️♥️I CANNOT WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT!!!! It blows me away to see Chahta culture being featured so prominently like this. Our languages are ALIVE!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥
03:48 PM - Jan 11, 2024
my name means God's grace
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
Which "What if.." episode? Season 1 or 2?
04:25 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I'm hearing so many good things about this show!!

I don't do a lot of the superhero shows but I'm going to have to do this one I think.
03:41 PM - Jan 11, 2024

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Bowerydoll
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I hear you, sis!!♥️ I'm the absolute same on superheroes because of the lack of representation. Seeing this show happening is a wish come true -- and the centering of my Chahta language and culture is such a dream! I hope this show has a LONG life. We need this so much. I can't wait!!!!!
04:20 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
I plan to watch this weekend. So very cool and as you said, long overdue.
03:40 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
I'm with you a tek (my sister) -- this weekend I'm turning off my phone and diving into a serious binge!!!!🖐🏾♥️
04:34 PM - Jan 11, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}