Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
I'm BUSTING AT THE SEAMS over the new Marvel show Echo. It's centered on Chahta (Choctaw) culture -- ESPECIALLY OUR LANGUAGE -- and I think that's BEYOND awesome and about damn time. Can't wait to see Alaqua Cox, Devery Jacobs, Zahn McClarnon, Graham Greene & Tantoo Cardinal!! STOODIS!!♥️
Marvel Studios' Echo | This Is Choctaw | Disney+ & Hulu - YouTube

"This is Choctaw."Go behind the scenes to see how working closely with Choctaw Nation helped bring Marvel Studios' Echo to life.All episodes of Marvel Studio...

03:29 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
It BLOWS ME AWAY TO SEE THIS TRAILER WITH CHAHTA (CHOCTAW) SUBTITLES!!! ACHUKMA!!!! SKODEN!!!!👇🏾👇🏾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@Alis_Itlatol
#Chahta #Echo #AlaquaCox #RepresentationMatters #IndigenousLanguagesAreAlive #culture #WeAreStillHere #pride #joy #Excellence
Marvel Studios' Echo | Official Trailer (Choctaw Subbed) | Disney+ and Hulu - YouTube

No bad deed goes unpunished.All episodes of Marvel Studios' #Echo, a new Original series, streaming January 10 on @DisneyPlus & @Hulu.Set your Disney+ profil...

03:43 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
I already binged it. There's one scene where I was like "daaaaamn" and one scene where I was like "DAYUM!".

FYI: One of the actresses voiced Kahhori, the Mohawk super hero. And that whole What If episode was in the Mohawk language except for the colonizer parts.
In response to Bowerydoll.
03:42 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
my name means God's grace
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
Which "What if.." episode? Season 1 or 2?
04:25 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
In response to my name means God's grace.
What if Kahhori reshaped the world?
04:27 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
ACHUKMA!!! (EXCELLENT!!!)♥️♥️♥️I CANNOT WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT!!!! It blows me away to see Chahta culture being featured so prominently like this. Our languages are ALIVE!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥
03:48 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}