Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
I'm BUSTING AT THE SEAMS over the new Marvel show Echo. It's centered on Chahta (Choctaw) culture -- ESPECIALLY OUR LANGUAGE -- and I think that's BEYOND awesome and about damn time. Can't wait to see Alaqua Cox, Devery Jacobs, Zahn McClarnon, Graham Greene & Tantoo Cardinal!! STOODIS!!♥️
Marvel Studios' Echo | This Is Choctaw | Disney+ & Hulu - YouTube

"This is Choctaw."Go behind the scenes to see how working closely with Choctaw Nation helped bring Marvel Studios' Echo to life.All episodes of Marvel Studio...

03:29 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
It BLOWS ME AWAY TO SEE THIS TRAILER WITH CHAHTA (CHOCTAW) SUBTITLES!!! ACHUKMA!!!! SKODEN!!!!👇🏾👇🏾♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@Alis_Itlatol
#Chahta #Echo #AlaquaCox #RepresentationMatters #IndigenousLanguagesAreAlive #culture #WeAreStillHere #pride #joy #Excellence
Marvel Studios' Echo | Official Trailer (Choctaw Subbed) | Disney+ and Hulu - YouTube

No bad deed goes unpunished.All episodes of Marvel Studios' #Echo, a new Original series, streaming January 10 on @DisneyPlus & @Hulu.Set your Disney+ profil...

03:43 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I'm hearing so many good things about this show!!

I don't do a lot of the superhero shows but I'm going to have to do this one I think.
In response to Bowerydoll.
03:41 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I hear you, sis!!♥️ I'm the absolute same on superheroes because of the lack of representation. Seeing this show happening is a wish come true -- and the centering of my Chahta language and culture is such a dream! I hope this show has a LONG life. We need this so much. I can't wait!!!!!
04:20 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
I mean women kicking butt PLUS culture is a DEFINITE sign me up!! 😂😂😂

Also YAY!!!
04:21 PM - Jan 11, 2024

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to aaron.
(I've never seen John Wick either I still love you Keanu)

So more revengey? That's more my thing anyway.
04:01 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}