Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/4
So being trans I have a lot of issues and problems around feeling inequal to cisgendered women. Like I've been struggling greatly with this......and for part of today I felt absolutely heartbroken because I kept seeing "you may be a woman if..." and I kept wanting to echo or quote them.....but I kep
04:11 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/4
I kept stopping myself....I was stopping myself because I kept heating an old voice in the back of my head, "but you're not a woman. You're trans! Your a man pretending to be a woman!! You can piss in a jar and call it grandpa's moonshine, but that won't change it bein a jar of piss." Something that
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/4
Was repeated to me over and over and over. So for a long time today I kept being beaten down by ghosts of trauma past and I actually started to get upset feeling like the universe was throwing it in my face that I'm not as good as biological women and I'm not really a woman....but I'm trying to loo
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/4
Look at it different. Like I related to almost everything I saw that said, "you might be a woman if..." because all of that happened to me! My experiences are of a woman more or less! So I'm not any better or worse than a woman because I was a woman!!!! I'm crying now lol I love all of yall!!!
Boadicea TX
A
Enfolds Ellie in the most loving embrace she can type.

Of course you are a woman, my beloved one.

I will repeat this for you as often as needed.
In response to Ellie Byrd.
04:52 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}