Christopher Bouzy
A
I am sincerely astonished by how toxic Twitter is now. I spent over six years researching misinformation and targeted harassment on Twitter, and it doesn't come close to what is happening now.
03:30 PM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Mia Girl
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
XItter is a bastion of hate and my account got suspended for some weird reason. Maybe I upset a nazi. There's no sense. That's OK, I have no desire to go back.
05:31 PM - Jan 11, 2024
K Mo
A
Not surprising. I reported a literal Nazi when he used the N-word - legit, somebody who had H*tler's name and a number-based Nazi dogwhistle in his @ - and they did NOTHING ABOUT IT. That site is a hopeless, dark, and regressive place that is now overrun by bigots and their enablers.
In response to Mia Girl.
06:10 PM - Jan 11, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to K Mo.
That’s the problem. Lib voices get ratted out & suspended but maga can say anything. It’s bad enough they never check anybody, but letting tfg & kanye back on was beyond common sense.
09:02 PM - Jan 11, 2024
K Mo
A
In response to ⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️.
Yep! They've unsuspended Alex Jones, Libs of TikTok, Babylon Bee, Trump, and a bunch of other right-wing bigots, harassers, and conspiracy theorists. Meanwhile, they've suspended several left-wing journalists & protestors. It's all about signaling that openly hateful liars won't be punished anymore.
11:13 AM - Jan 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}