Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #energy
I didn't have much energy left after making this carrot cake, & all the marzipan carrots around it. It had cream cheese frosting & walnuts, and I used parsley for the carrot tops. The edges of the flower were painted using metallic gold edible paint. #SpoutibleBakes #cake
06:00 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
It's amazing! I know you said they're marzipan carrots but my brain still can't believe they're not real miniature carrots. Incredible attention to detail, I hope it was enjoyed ❤️
08:15 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Changing Plumbob.
Thank you!❤️ I used toothpicks to make little lines and dents in them and dusted them with cocoa to make them look dirty. 😅 I usually try to make things look perfect, so it was hard to make them look not so perfect! 😂 Everyone enjoyed it, so it was worth it!
08:21 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Trish Not A Convicted Felon
A
I was just going to ask how you made them. Your skill and attention to detail is amazing.
08:34 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
Thank you! ❤️ To make them, I kneaded the marzipan with orange food coloring, and then shaped them, made little lines with a toothpick, lightly dusted them with cocoa, poked a little hole on top with the toothpick and stuck the parsley in. It was a process! 😅
In response to Trish Not A Convicted Felon.
08:40 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Trish Not A Convicted Felon
A
You’re a brilliant artisan. I’m not just saying that to be nice. The average human cannot do what you do. Thank you for sharing the beautiful things you make. They bring joy (and cravings!) to many of us. 🤗
08:47 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Trish Not A Convicted Felon.
You're so sweet. Thank you so much! 🥰 I'm so glad I can share here without the fear of being trolled. It's a really great feeling. ❤️
08:49 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}