Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #energy
I didn't have much energy left after making this carrot cake, & all the marzipan carrots around it. It had cream cheese frosting & walnuts, and I used parsley for the carrot tops. The edges of the flower were painted using metallic gold edible paint. #SpoutibleBakes #cake
06:00 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Changing Plumbob
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
It's amazing! I know you said they're marzipan carrots but my brain still can't believe they're not real miniature carrots. Incredible attention to detail, I hope it was enjoyed ❤️
08:15 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
Thank you!❤️ I used toothpicks to make little lines and dents in them and dusted them with cocoa to make them look dirty. 😅 I usually try to make things look perfect, so it was hard to make them look not so perfect! 😂 Everyone enjoyed it, so it was worth it!
In response to Changing Plumbob.
08:21 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Barbara Reid
A
That's incredible attention to detail! 🥕🥕🥕
12:06 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Trish
A
I was just going to ask how you made them. Your skill and attention to detail is amazing.
08:34 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Trish.
Thank you! ❤️ To make them, I kneaded the marzipan with orange food coloring, and then shaped them, made little lines with a toothpick, lightly dusted them with cocoa, poked a little hole on top with the toothpick and stuck the parsley in. It was a process! 😅
08:40 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}