Thurgood Du Bois
A
Check this out #Spoutible
10:15 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Eric B
B
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
She can't cast a vote so that's another positive.
08:38 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
I also could never be a reporter. How does he keep a straight face and not shake the shit out of her?!
07:48 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Ind_Pens4
A
In response to Kiki R (she/her).
Indeed.

Reporters need to ask trump reporters what he has actually accomplished. Most often they can’t name anything. When they can’t name policy items except SCOTUS, maybe it will make them think. “Fending off” prosecution isn’t an accomplishment for 🇺🇸.
07:53 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Kiki R (she/her)
A
The privilege she spews in her interview is unreal. She has no self awareness. At all. And an excuse for every fucking thing.
07:44 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Lee Bruce
A
This woman is totally delusional, blaming everyone but herself for her actions, and like the massive kumquat she worships, complaining how unfair it is 🙄
The kumquat doesn't give a fuck about her except as a handy tool as one of the "hostages" to get MaGa votes
07:07 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Craig Wiesner
A
Watching her was really upsetting. She is still deeply entrenched in her beliefs that caused her to commit this crime. Her only real regret is the harm that's been done to her family, and being separated from them. Heartbreaking how brainwashed she is. Will prison help deprogram her? No.
10:41 AM - Jan 13, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
Still believes the lie. *shakes head*

MAGA is a cult.

(Seen the newest 'Chosen One' ads? It's a cult.)
11:51 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
I really can’t understand people that are this dumb, I’m glad she’s going to jail she has absolutely no remorse for her crimes.
11:42 AM - Jan 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}