Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/4
So being trans I have a lot of issues and problems around feeling inequal to cisgendered women. Like I've been struggling greatly with this......and for part of today I felt absolutely heartbroken because I kept seeing "you may be a woman if..." and I kept wanting to echo or quote them.....but I kep
04:11 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/4
I kept stopping myself....I was stopping myself because I kept heating an old voice in the back of my head, "but you're not a woman. You're trans! Your a man pretending to be a woman!! You can piss in a jar and call it grandpa's moonshine, but that won't change it bein a jar of piss." Something that
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/4
Was repeated to me over and over and over. So for a long time today I kept being beaten down by ghosts of trauma past and I actually started to get upset feeling like the universe was throwing it in my face that I'm not as good as biological women and I'm not really a woman....but I'm trying to loo
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/4
Look at it different. Like I related to almost everything I saw that said, "you might be a woman if..." because all of that happened to me! My experiences are of a woman more or less! So I'm not any better or worse than a woman because I was a woman!!!! I'm crying now lol I love all of yall!!!
GrannyScrewsTheNews
A
If you and your spouse do the same job for different firms, but you have more responsibility due to the size of the firm, but he makes 10 times as much. (Yes, that really happened to me)
In response to Ellie Byrd.
10:55 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to GrannyScrewsTheNews.
I'm dealing with a similar situation, but with a coworker that just started as a case manager. He makes 10 bucks more than I do an hour. He isn't a LDAC and he has no experience in this field. Make it make sense to me!!
11:00 AM - Jan 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}