Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
News from our old digital home, that shithole hellspace called Xcrement, what once was our beloved Twitter. Space Moron continues spewing magababble, this one is utterly untrue. Adults need to take Twitter away from Elmo. Then have his citizenship revoked. And have Elon Musk deported... to Sweden
12:20 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Tender Lee
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Miss ya on Xcrement, but I do understand. It gets worse every day. Your account was my favorite, though. Damn Elno.
07:11 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Patrick Suver
A
Sweden isn't white enough for Elmo.
04:38 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Darryl Murphy
A
Just curious, why Sweden?
12:07 AM - Jan 13, 2024
A
In response to Darryl Murphy.
Ah, well, I am from Finland, they are our old Kings and masters. So I am legally bound to mock our former rulers every week or I find myself losing my citizenship. I also speak Swedish fluently, have family living in Sweden, have tons of clients there too and visit that country regularly..
01:06 AM - Jan 13, 2024
A
In response to Darryl Murphy.
So if you're from Canada, you know the moral requirement of all Canadians - kindest nicest people on the planet, to make some jokes about your Southern neighbors regularly. It is that kind of thing. Has nothing at all to do with all the ice hockey tournament record among us. Nothing at all.
01:07 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Michele Dalton
A
🤣 Magababble - love it
03:30 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Max Prophet
A
They can't. He's the only way the government has to get their spy satellites into orbit. That's his hold over the United States. NASA doesn't do that anymore.
12:22 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Darryl Murphy
A
In response to Max Prophet.
His companies will be just fine without him. He is not the reason they are successful. They are remarkably successful in spite of him.
12:07 AM - Jan 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}