Spiritedrinoa
A
thread 1/3
Last night had a dream where my husband was here and everything was normal. The 2am waking and sinking in of reality left me breathless.
The search for grief counseling that is available in person is a struggle, it's been my focus with what little energy I have this week.
03:10 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Spiritedrinoa
A
thread 2/3
Right now I can't move forward on much in terms of correcting finances/accounts since I'm still waiting on the interim death certificates (med examiners office is reviewing the medical record so final version might be 90+ days out, but can use an interim with "pending" cause of death in meantime)
03:10 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Spiritedrinoa
A
thread 3/3
None of this is something I (or anyone) should have to be dealing with at just 43 years old 😭
03:12 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Deb Kopaska
A
In response to Spiritedrinoa.
Contact a hospice near you. They offer bereavement services in communities to everyone. In person and group.

I’m a retired hospice nurse and I can’t imagine what you are dealing with at this time. Allow yourself to grieve and be messed up for a bit. Do important things, leave the rest.
03:44 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Spiritedrinoa
A
In response to Deb Kopaska.
Thank you for the tip. It's not something I would have thought to check with since my husband wasn't in hospice care. 💜
04:36 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Becky A.
A
In response to Spiritedrinoa.
Dreams as wish fulfillment, breaking your heart all over again. I'm so sorry you are going through this. So damn sorry.
03:17 PM - Jan 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}