Mary OContrary
A
👀 Jon Stewart absolutely INVISCERATES Sen Nathan Dahm (R-Ok) to his face on gun control. This is a MUST watch.

Dahm has penned a stream of gun rights bills in his state, including to nullify red flag laws, background checks, and gun registration requirements.

#GunControlNow
#JonStewart
Interview with Oklahoma State Sen. Nathan Dahm | The Problem with Jon Stewart - YouTube

State Sen. Nathan Dahm (R-OK) has penned several bills loosening gun restrictions, including the nation's first anti-red flag law against restricting gun acc...

09:41 AM - Mar 07, 2023
NickLearnsStuff
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
The weird thing is that he's perfectly happy to pass a law where the Constitution specifically says "shall pass no law" with respect to the freedom of speech, but not where it says a right, in general, "shall not be infringed."
10:49 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to NickLearnsStuff.
...and also "well regulated"
11:14 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Karan Rhodes
A
This was a masterclass in meaningful debate
10:43 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Karan Rhodes.
Absolutely. Jon Stewart is the best.
11:15 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Alisa Ottman
A
In response to Karan Rhodes.
Jon purposely uses his rage to articulate what we know but cannot express as well, and the recording immortalizes his work. This interview was long overdue because these pro-gun arguments are all old, but perhaps talent like Jon was worth the wait.
12:14 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Josol
A
We need more Jon Stewart.
10:27 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Josol.
I was sad when he left The Daily Show, but I am so grateful he remains in the public sphere contributing to important debate like gun control and advocating for veterans rights.
11:12 AM - Mar 28, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
This was so good I've watched it several times!!!
11:12 PM - Mar 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Mary OContrary
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
You are 100% correct. Thank you!! 🤣
03:22 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Nurse Agita
A
This is a substantive interview, but Jon Stewart shreds this conservative who must have believed himself to be brilliant.
10:34 AM - Mar 07, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Nurse Agita.
Either this Senator was so pompous in his beliefs that he really thought he could come on and have a serious debate with Jon, or he needs to fire his staff member who scheduled this interview.
11:14 AM - Mar 07, 2023
watertigernyc
A
I don't understand these idiots who agree to appear on a show like this. They must know they're going to get torn apart.

Is it "any publicity is good publicity"? Or maybe they think they can edit their clips to their own benefit?
10:14 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to watertigernyc.
Either way, this interview is brilliant. Jon Stewart is brilliant, and I'm so glad this is out there. I honestly wish Jon would consider running for office but I heard he's absolutely dead set against the idea.
11:16 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Phyllis Reese Jones
A
I reposted this on FB and someone had the nerve to say #1 cause of death for children is abortion… What?! Not only was he wrong, he still failed to address the outrageous hypocrisy.
10:11 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Phyllis Reese Jones.
They love to divert attention away from the issue and then try to claim the moral high ground. I would love to see a Jon Stewart episode on abortion. I did a search and found one out there but it's 45 mins long, so probably not worth you posting a link as a rebuttal.
11:12 AM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}